- The role is for the Biblical Sampson. Mr. Clean's fans mistakenly ask you for an autograph.
- The role is for a college age person. Your family threw you a surprise 50th birthday party four months ago.
- The role is for a ditsy blond. Your parents are concerned about your involvement in the goth scene.
- The role is for a horse jockey. Five different NFL teams have been trying to sign you as a linebacker.
- People who have recently come into your life ask "Who's this?" when looking at your headshot.
- When committing a crime, you purposely leave your headshot at the scene to throw the investigation off track.
- When asked to submit a photo of yourself from 30 years ago, you submit your headshot.
- When hand delivering your headshots to agents, casting directors, whoever, the receptionist asks you why the actor couldn't deliver his headshots himself.
- Your fan club is holding a fundraiser auction. You donate some autographed headshots. They send them back asking if you have any of known, recognizable actors.
- Your daughter asks you if you still have the shirt you wore when your headshots were taken because she is going to dress like Donna from the The 70s Show for a costume party.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
Time for New Headshots?
Signs it is time to get new headshots: